Refunds & Returns Policy
All items can be returned or exchanged if they have not been used. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the parcel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All goods returned must be as new, unused and in their original packaging. Upon return, the goods will be inspected and a refund made within 14 days.
To return a product to us:
1. Contact us by email at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the parcel. Include your name, address and the order number. Do not send anything until you have confirmation from us.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in their original packaging. Ensure that the packaging is secured, as we will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. Ship to:
Unit 3 / 93 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, 2481, Australia
4. We are not liable for lost return parcels. Therefore we recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting in case the parcel fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the goods within 3 business days and if their condition matches our requirements (that is: “as new, unused and in their original packaging”), refund will be made within 14 business days. We will send you an email confirming your exchange will be made within 14 business days.
6. Please note that any return shipping costs will be covered by you.